Minor Groovy Fish Update

The update I applied today to the Groovy Fish Android app fixes the anti-aliasing issue users were experiencing on the Droid and Nexus One. Those users should no longer see distorted graphics (jagged edges on the fish and lily pads) after installing the update.

Tags: , ,

44 Responses to “Minor Groovy Fish Update”

1. Kristy says:

Excellent beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend
    your web site, how can i subscribe for a blog website?

The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear
    concept

Look

2. Yvette says:

Unquestionably believe that that you stated.
    Your favourite reason seemed to be on the net the simplest thing to keep
    in mind of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed at
    the same time as folks consider worries that they just don’t recognise

3. Klaus says:

Omega 3 Fatty Acid Omega 3 Fatty Acid is an essential nutrient to the human body.

For more great tips on Improve Memory With Food, visit Best – Memory – Improvement.
    However, both of these drinks have downsides as well.

My web page – <a

4. Cruz says:

Oz says your pharmacy can check your blood pressure for the high and low numbers or you can even buy your own monitor to keep at home.
    The boy said that he began breaking out as a 13-year-old and
    within two years had tried just about every

5. skuxx says:

hey can i have some more fish

6. Roxanna says:

While Dermefface FX7 has been formulated to decrease the appearance of both
    new and outdated scars, no doubt, essentially the most dramatic scar-fading outcomes with Dermefface FX7 may be seen on scars that have not totally matured (i.e.
    that