New Embed Code for WP.com Users

I added some new embed code to a lot of the widgets tonight that will work for people who host their blogs on WordPress.com.

64 Responses to “New Embed Code for WP.com Users”

1. LeeLee McDee says:

I CANT GET THE INTERACTIVE LAB DOG ON MY igHome – iGoogle Alternative homepage. I am so bummed. I love this dog and he looks and acts just like my own yellow lab. Please advise!!!

2. Alyssa says:

Heya just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a few
    of the pictures aren’t loading correctly. I’m not
    sure why but I think its a linking issue. I’ve tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same outcome.

3. Willis says:

The Cobra i – Radar radar detector was the absolute best i –
    Phone accessory I ever bought so I had to share
    it. The reasonably priced CDX-GT550UI has a surprising array of features.
    Using batteries instead of AC power can sometimes reduce

4. Megan says:

Howdy would you mind stating which blog platform you’re
    using? I’m going to start my own blog in the near future but I’m
    having a hard time selecting between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
    The reason I ask is because your design

• Abe says:

i suggest wordpress for to use as your blog CMS, its fairly easy to learn and there’s a lot of support for it. Don’t see lots of people ready to try something completely different.

5. Emily says:

About a while later, mother takes the number label away and asks kids to tell
    the number of every toy. Especially the victims of
    previous crimes who connect themselves to the show
    may experience flash backs. State of the talent flash games

6. lingsii says:

i like it

7. Eugenia says:

I want what they regard as risky, andd I wanht to get rid of it, moving
    into superannuation fund. The reality is that you have to understand thijs family super fund, don’t forget about residential property, great strategy, very exciting, gets
    me