Hamster News

I just wanted to let everyone here know that I’ve been working on a new Hamster app that you will be able to install to Chrome or Windows.  It will have many more features and will be much more interactive than the current Hamster widget.  You will be able to customize cages by adding tubing and other parts which I will reveal as I get closer to completion.  I will be posting pictures here when I get closer to completion.

72 Responses to “Hamster News”

1. Sandra says:

Football sports activities information and updates portals; TV channels and the print media are incomes excessive earnings from sports
    activities reporting. Don’t worry though, with some practice and the right guidance
    you can improve your

2. Domingo says:

I’m impressed, I have to admit. Seldom do I come across a blog that’s both equally educative and interesting, and without a
    doubt, you have hit the nail on the head. The issue is something which not enough men and women are speaking intelligently

3. Dora says:

The argument for this fact is that the i – Pod videos are too small for being watched by too many people
    at the same time and require more attention than the audio
    programs. Most often the photos have some texts and both the photos and the texts

4. Zubir says:

what happened to you? Are you gone?

5. nicolallias says:

Absolutely great realisations!
    Been a while since last update, what are you up to?

6. Yo says:

Hey there. It’s been quite a while since your last update. Any news on when the new hamster app would be out? Looking forward to it.

7. Tq center says:

Hi, thank you so much for the hamster – it makes lots of us happy and now I have introduced it to the kids in my neighborhood – they like it so much. I have taught them how to use the API post to change colors and more… It is so COOL. Thank You!!!

8. JAcob says:

Can you not make it an app