Hamster News

I just wanted to let everyone here know that I’ve been working on a new Hamster app that you will be able to install to Chrome or Windows 8.  It will have many more features and will be much more interactive than the current Hamster widget.  You will be able to customize cages by adding tubing and other parts which I will reveal as I get closer to completion.  I will be posting pictures here in the next few weeks and I’m hoping to release it sometime in Decemeber.

60 Responses to “Hamster News”

1. Heather says:

so friggin cute!!!! can’t decide between the penguins and the fish… haha happy dilemmas! Are you going to be making any more? maybe some twinkling stars for those of us with adventure in our hearts? modifiable to variable/responsive widths? <3

2. Gemma says:

Hey there would you mind stating which blog platform you’re working with?
    I’m looking to start my own blog in the near future but I’m having a difficult time making a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.

The reason I ask

3. Ben says:

make one with rabbit pls. nice work on fish. elegant widget.

4. Tamela says:

After you have enough followers to propel you to the top,
    you should then shift your attention on how to keep them engaged.
    Even on search engine thoise sites and accounts get top ranking that are investing money in likes and followers.
    Users

5. Dan says:

How do you add the stuff to a blog or something?

6. Nadine says:

If you have an election related issue you’d like to see explored,
    please let me know. What do you believe have been the obstacles to reaching
    your healthy goals. You want the details of some of the games that I watched during this
    period of

7. Jamila says:

However, a federal district court halted implementation of Proposition 187 in 1994,
    and California Governor Gray Davis subsequently pursued mediation in 1999 rather than an appeal, which
    effectively nullified its provisions. Opening bid at the

8. lucia says:

hi i’m from korea i realy like hamsters but how do i install that cute hamster on my computer ?
    it’s windows 8